How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply at this link.
About the Organization
PDRI is a premier talent management consulting firm with a 45-plus year history of designing, developing, and implementing customized and innovative solutions to meet complex, sensitive, and unique challenges.
PDRI offers its employees challenging and engaging work, outstanding career growth opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits, generous bonus programs, 401K with matching contributions, a flexible work environment, and opportunities for professional development.
About the Job
We are seeking experienced Industrial/Organizational Psychologists for developing/implementing custom solutions to meet client needs, and in designing and developing innovative assessment products for the Federal government and commercial market. The role will entail substantial direct client interaction, including onsite work at Federal agency locations. The role will entail substantial direct client interaction.
Typical client engagements include:
• Developing, validating, and implementing assessment tools and processes
• Developing and implementing performance management strategies
• Developing and implementing career management and skill-building programs
• Creating and validating competency models
• Conducting organizational design projects
• Evaluating and designing employee development programs including needs assessments
The role will include serving as a project director, managing both technical and financial aspects of projects in any of the above areas (based on PDRI needs and the experience of the selected candidate).
The role will require performing hands-on technical work on complex projects. The role will also include business development responsibilities (e.g., proposal preparation). Strong psychometric skills, particularly in the context of selection assessments, are required. Substantive experience working with U.S. Federal government clients is preferred. Team members have the opportunity to be part of an organization that has a reputation for high-quality, tailored, end-to-end solutions for clients in the public and private sector.
• Master’s degree or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a closely related field required
• U.S. citizenship required
• US Federal Security TS/SCI Clearance (or willingness/ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance) is required
• Strong research and data analysis skills
• Outstanding critical thinking and writing skills
• Outstanding client interaction skills
• Experience in project management is preferred
• Ability to communicate well and make compelling presentations to customers
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to design innovative, practical, technically-sound human capital tools, processes and programs
• Solid knowledge of core Industrial/Organizational Psychology topics such as assessment development, validation, performance management, and competency modeling
• Flexibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork skills
• Experience requirements vary from 4 to 8 years
All newly hired employees must provide proof of full vaccination upon hire as a contingent term and condition of employment.