Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Human Resources Division, Research and Analysis Section.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can review the job announcement and apply through the following link:
About the Position:
We are searching for an experienced, detail-oriented individual desiring to further their professional experience in progressive local government, providing subject matter expertise in personnel assessment & selection, data analytics, and process management.
Primary Duties include:
- Uses data to prepare statistical studies, determine resource requirements and program trends, and to develop and implement new techniques, procedures, and operational guidance.
- Conducts or monitors all aspects of research required for completion of studies.
- Provides agency-wide advisory and technical services as the in-house consultant to senior management officials on issues involving impact analyses and the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection.
- Contributes new methods or develops new experimental techniques that are of material significance in the solution of important applied psychology problems.
- Reviews and analyzes psychological contract performance data.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of a background investigation, verification of qualifications, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, and any other job-related requirement before or after appointment.
- Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- DEA uses e-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States.
- Selective Service: Males born after 12/31/59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see http://www.sss.gov/).
- Current Federal employees cannot transfer unused Time Off Awards to DEA.
- Degree in major or equivalent in psychology for all specializations except clinical psychology and counseling psychology.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge of Industrial/Organizational Personnel Psychology;
- Independently conducting comprehensive statistical analysis studies;
- Developing measurement concepts and tools including written tests, methods for measuring and evaluating performance and employee attitudes;
- Independently designing and conducting psychological studies;
- Evaluating and validating personnel assessments in recruitment, selection, and/or retention or employees, and in employee training and development, performance evaluation, job analysis or directives;
- Providing advice and guidance consultative services.